Thursday, July 15, 2010

wanna getaway?

So it is a few hours before my flight takes off.... and I am already contemplating how many plates of garlic shrimp I will be ordering from the Kahuku shrimp trucks on Oahu's North Shore. Yes, I will be taking a much needed vacation to Hawaii--I can really use the sun and relaxation.

I will be meeting with Denis Scott, founder of  AREA Surf clothing company, who will give us a tour of the island (not to mention free surf lessons......pictures to follow) ......I am also super excited to drop by the local stores and boutiques to check out the new AREA inventory. There have been rave reviews on all the custom shirts we have produced and I definitely want to follow up to see how they are doing in the local scene.


And on another different, yet still very important note.... if you happen to come upon our newly acquired fashion blog editor Courtney strolling around, do wish her a happy birthday. She will be enjoying a festive  weekend in Napa Valley. Might I suggest BV Georges De Latour, Courts?

No comments:

Post a Comment