Friday, January 15, 2010

Ngum Chum: Resolutions?


2010. A brand new year.... a brand new decade at that. What a great time to set some truly attainable resolutions and follow through to keep them. Unfortunately for me.... it's only half way through the bloody month and i done effed up already. I wanted to get my nutrition on and try to tame the bulge I got going on but I find myself dreaming more of Cheeseboard Pizza and Richmond tacos than patching the holes I drilled to extend the life of my belts. I know... I know... it is a time for a fresh start.... a new beginning... but I can't seem to shake '09 off of me...
Fill me in.... what promises have you neglected or haven't even begun yet (cause they suck so much)?


6 comments:

  1. i've neglected... you guys! sorry. hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have neglected us. So hard, that I don't even know who I am. Who am I? Seriously, who am I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Word. Gotta get my excercise on too.
    My main one though is to get back in touch with my extended family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8-pack... and to take more pictures of myself (EGO HUGE!), and maybe pics of other people too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be nicer to my 1-pack. It used to be 6 when I used to hit the gym. But I got so strong that it melded into 1.

    ReplyDelete