Sunday, March 7, 2010

Back from the Windy Citaaay!

It was definitely an eye opening experience this past week as we came back from a training seminar in Chicago, Illinois. Two intense sessions crammed into two days caps off our trip as we learn printing techniques and maintenance protocol to keep the new equipment we purchased late in January in tip top shape. Dixon and I were pleasantly surprised as to the quality our new printer can output. LET ME BE CLEAR TO YOU....On March 25th, Fantasy T-Shirts will have the capability to print "no minimum one-off" t-shirts with whatever you want on them. That's right!... you heard me clearly.... If you want a picture of Foo Foo your pet bulldog on a t-shirt, you don't need to fumble around with screen setup fees or buying 10 tees as a minimum. Just come to Fantasy T-Shirts with your picture or drawing on a jump drive or email us. We will have a shirt printed out for you the same day! Keep posted with us as we will have more info soon.

Also, check back soon as we will be posting the dates for our final clearance sale. T-Shirts will be as low as $1!!!! I mean.... can I get a hell yea?

4 comments:

  1. yes, I also will be bringing my posse to purchase your fine clearance sale items

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring it!! I have a few items that are a year overdue!

    ReplyDelete